Tuesday 7 October 2014

Blogelina is AMAZING

As you all know I just started my blog on September 21st of this year.  This is my 4th post.  I wish I had discovered blogging when my daughters (now 22, 21 and 17) were younger.  I know I would have had so much to share about my experiences as a stay at home mom, school volunteer, Girl Guide Leader and the each milestone that each daughter had.  Well, there is no reason why I couldn't share them with you on this blog or I can start one that is dedicated to those beautiful memories!  So many options!  I am loving it!!!!!

















Anyway, being new to blogging also means I need a lot of support and resources.  I am part of a great community here in the Vancouver area called the YVR Bloggers and have met so many bloggers that are so supportive.  I am sure that I will be sharing their blogs in my blog from time to time.  Ricky Shetty, Daddy Blogger is the founder and organizer of YVR Bloggers, YVR Foodies, YVR Masterminds and adding many more groups to support our love of connecting with the community and blogging.




AND I found this AMAZING website called Blogelina!  It's really about people helping people!  I would love to help them get 8000 likes on Facebook. At this moment they are at 6615 likes.  When they reach 8000 their 99 cent blog transfer deal will go live.  That deal is unheard of!  The other amazing thing is the deal they have on now is also unheard of.

Here is the link to the deal.  You will not believe your eyes!  It's so good that you may not even wait for the 99 cent deal to go live.  


http://www.blogelina.com/2014/10/0-99-blogger-to-wordpress-transfers-hosting-included/











http://www.blogelina.com/join-a-community-of-women-who-love-to-blog/blogelina-services-products/have-your-blog-transferred-and-save/





Please like them on Facebook


https://www.facebook.com/blogelina

Happy blogging!  And don't be surprised when my blog gets transferred to Wordpress and has a new domain name.